Hi, I have a second interview for a Vista program. After reviewing the foundation I don't believe that it will be a good fit for me. What should I do?? Should I cancel the 2nd interview and inform vista of why or should I wait until after the interview to do so. I don't want someone that really wants the spot to miss out. Also what will vista think on me?